05 May 2011 ~ 11 Comments

Loco’s taken with Instagram #2

Some more shots from my growing Instagram collection:

Black & Mild and Beer

Spring has sprung

Lost Boys

Cute bag, Dude!

かわいいかコワイか?Cute or Scary?

Old House

Happy Kids

Happy Loco

Hope you enjoyed them.

Nothing spectacular, granted. I’m not a pro. But these are just a tease of what my Tumblr blog has to offer. Please check it out if you have a chance.

Here’s a link: locohama.tumblr.com

And, here ‘s a link to Instagram if you’re all Iphone’d up already and interested in sinking your teeth into this delectable app. (It doesn’t work with Androids or Ipad yet but I’m sure it will soon)

Twitter

Facebook

And, if you got a sec, and in the mood for another side of Loco, check out my new blog:

Loco’s Patronus

11 Responses to “Loco’s taken with Instagram #2”

1. Verity Veritas 5 May 2011 at 10:01 pm Permalink

Some very nice shots. Awww, I like happy Loco the best :). Love the smile.

2. ありちゃん 6 May 2011 at 12:52 am Permalink

Great snapshots. Nice slice-of-life feel =]

3. Anonymous 6 May 2011 at 2:32 pm Permalink

Happy kids & happy Loco. That's the best. 🙂

4. ferret 6 May 2011 at 3:58 pm Permalink

Looks like you're taking good care of Yokohama!

Where is that old house amongst the new buildings?

5. Anna Ikeda 7 May 2011 at 4:30 pm Permalink

I see you're still having the greatest time instagramming. cool!

6. Kawaii Culture 8 May 2011 at 12:22 am Permalink

I am really digging instagram! It's soooo much fun! My favorite one is the black and white character behind the little girl. That's the Qoo character… famous for promoting the Qoo drink. That stuff tastes like watered down orange juice and has about the nutritional quality of toilet bowl water. So to me at the moment it's actually great commentary on how evil the food industry can be. Although that knowledge has never really stopped me from drinking it. XD

7. Caroline Josephine 9 May 2011 at 12:50 am Permalink

I really enjoy it when these pop up in my twitter feed. I'm dying over the guy carrying the pink CHER bag! And those lost boys really do look lost. Poor kids.

8. TokyoGhost 14 June 2011 at 2:26 am Permalink

Black & Mild and Beer! Best one hands down!