21 May 2011 ~ 15 Comments

Loco’s taken with instagram #4

Here are the best shots of the week from my Instagram.

Let me know what you think!

Scene from my first Tweet-up, in Akihabara, with some really great guys and gals!

Another first. Spectacles. I'm as thrilled about this as I look

Nothing spectacular, granted. I’m not a pro. But these are just a tease of what my Tumblr blog has to offer. Please check it out if you have a chance.

Here’s a link: http://locohama.tumblr.com/

And, here ‘s a link to Instagram if you’re all Iphone’d up already and interested in sinking your teeth into this delectable app. (It doesn’t work with Androids or Ipad yet but I’m sure it will soon)

Once you’re on, look me up @locohama

This post was submitted to Show Me Japan Vol.1 Issue 26 over at Budget Trouble: Travel and Trouble in Japan. Please check out this blog for advice and tips about travel in Japan and for many excellent pictures of life in and around Japan.

Thanks in advance,

15 Responses to “Loco’s taken with instagram #4”

1. Caroline Josephine 21 May 2011 at 9:18 am Permalink

I like the 3rd one because the woman and man look like they're talking to each other despite being at different tables and with different people.

• Locohama 21 May 2011 at 9:51 am Permalink

Yeah, I don't know which one I like best but I'm leaning towards the second Kikuna shot in the hills. I hadn't noticed that aspect of the pic before, that they look like they're talking to each other. maybe because I was there and I know they weren't. Anyway, thanks for the shout CJ!!

2. Verity Veritas 21 May 2011 at 10:07 am Permalink

I also really like that second Kikuna Hills shot.

3. FuKnWitU 21 May 2011 at 11:33 am Permalink

The guy at the Tweet-up is throwing up a "Shaka-sign" Hawaii boy?

• Locohama 21 May 2011 at 11:21 pm Permalink

you know, I'm not where he was from but it does look like the thing the hula girls be doing, doesn't it? Shaka a Hawaiian gang or something? lol @waikikinme:twitter

4. Anna Ikeda 21 May 2011 at 11:57 am Permalink

ohshutup! You look great in glasses! I like the 2nd and 3rd shots. And the 4th one is nice too. When's the next tweetup? 🙂

• Locohama 21 May 2011 at 11:20 pm Permalink

you really thank so?? I think I look the way I never wanted to look when I was a kid and didn't need glassed lol @annatrouble:twitter

5. Alice 21 May 2011 at 11:07 pm Permalink

Great shots! My favorite is the buildings in number 5, excellent depth on that 🙂

6. Locohama 21 May 2011 at 11:19 pm Permalink

Yeah, I'm not aging gracefully here…thanks for the shout!

7. Jay Dee 22 May 2011 at 10:52 am Permalink

You love that Instagram!  I really like the 5th photo.  Looks like something taken decades ago, except for the modern cars.  I've been considering getting Instagram on my iPhone lately.

8. eknecht 22 May 2011 at 3:16 pm Permalink

I'm digging the fifth shot – I have a thing for rooftops and powerlines.

9. TokyoGhost 14 June 2011 at 2:24 am Permalink

The sun soaked pic of the apartment building on the hill is my favorite. I like how it adds a flair of timelessness to the photo.