05 August 2011 ~ 11 Comments

Best Shots of the Week #11

Here are the best of my shots this week. All were taken with my Iphone and processed using Instagram. Check them out, and let me know what you think! There’s a poll below, take a sec and vote for your fave!

Some cat in a hat

Construction Site in Kawasaki

People on the train

Roppongi Massage Parlor

Hey Kitty Kitty Kitty

Woman reading on train

Tsunashima Alley

Jiyugaoka Track

Musashi Kosugi ekimae

Waiting for a Student

Well, that’s about it for this week. Cast your vote in the poll below! And drop me a line, let me know why you dug it. Any tips would be appreciated as well…all you pros out there, show an amateur some love!

BTW last week’s winner was “Eye of Hiyoshi Station

Who is this guy, Loco, anyway? Click here!

PS: Did you dig them? Check out my previous shots…some are pretty damn good. The rest are magnificent (-;

Best shots of the week #1

Best shots of the week #2

Best shots of the week #3

Best shots of the week #4

Best shots of the week #5

Best shots of the week #6

Best shots of the week #7

Best shots of the week #8

Best shots of the week #9

Best shots of the week #10

11 Responses to “Best Shots of the Week #11”

1. kp 5 August 2011 at 2:41 am Permalink

Jiyugaoka track because you captured the blue sky and that bit of cloud showing a little bit of nature for all the buildings and wires and rails and roofs.

2. Fernando 5 August 2011 at 7:41 am Permalink

Roppongi Massage Parlor, hands down. It’s very mysterious with a spot-on composition topped with a title that makes me want to know more despite there being not a single soul present.

The first picture of the cat in the hat was pretty intriguing too in it’s ghostliness and nostalgic memories of Curious George.

3. Caroline Josephine 5 August 2011 at 8:53 am Permalink

LOVE the colors omg! So bright and brilliant!

4. Chris B 5 August 2011 at 10:43 am Permalink

musashi because of the exposure and you kinda captured the invisible man’s car on his way to fight crime? I thought he’d have a high-end import but he’s keeping a low pro ;)

5. illahee 5 August 2011 at 1:36 pm Permalink

i really liked four of your photos this week, either for composition or interestingness (or both!) but i voted for ekimae because of the ghost car. very cool!

i love taking photos (am not a professional!!) and love seeing others. thanks for sharing!

6. Biggie 5 August 2011 at 3:29 pm Permalink

Kawasaki construction site – I like the “cubism” of the picture

7. Will 6 August 2011 at 7:13 am Permalink

Woman on a train, one of those stained, worn-out and faded menus in some place you really don’t want to have to eat but there’s nothing else around. The poster kind of spills down onto the woman’s blouse without her even noticing.